Alias takes the protection of your personal information seriously. The Personal Information Protection Policy (hereinafter: “the Policy”) informs you of the reasons why we collect your personal information and how we process it.
1. What personal information do we collect?
Personal information is considered to be any information that allows a person to be identified, whether alone or combined with other information. Example: email address, telephone number, date of birth, etc.
2. How do we collect your personal information?
We collect your personal information in two ways:
- Directly to you. For example: during a meeting, when you fill out a complaint form on the ALIAS platform, by any other electronic means you use.
- From other sources. For example: with stakeholders in the application of the Integrity Protection Policy (federations, educational establishments, etc.)
3. Why do we collect your personal information?
We only collect personal information that is necessary for us to identify you and carry out our tasks.
We limit access to your personal information to employees who need it to perform their duties.
4. Do we share your personal information?
We only share your personal information with third parties within our organization with your prior consent, when this is necessary to carry out a task. For example: RLSQ, sports or leisure federations, RSEQ, educational establishments, etc.
Under no circumstances do we sell, exchange or share your personal data without your consent.
5. How do we keep your personal information secure?
Alias ensures the confidentiality of your personal information, following the standards generally accepted in our field.
Protection measures have been put in place to prevent any unauthorized disclosure of your personal information. These measures include:
- Restricting access to our computer equipment;
- Training of our staff;
- The signing of confidentiality agreements for our staff and our agents, etc.
6. How do we store your personal information?
We keep your personal information secure and confidential, in compliance with legal requirements.
We destroy or anonymize your personal information once the retention period has expired.
7. Contact us
You can contact us if you have any questions related to the Policy, or to exercise your rights of access or rectification of the information collected.
Please contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Policy comes into force on September 22, 2023
Last modification of the Policy on September 18, 2023